- Waterproof Kayak Bag with Water protection for the things while fishing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, rafting, boating, snowboard going to a water park or taking a long trip to the mountains, forest or to the national park, spending time near a pool or at the beach, going to the ocean, sea, river, lake.
- Heavy Duty Dry Bag is made of reinforced Tarpaulin, waterproof and safe locked.
- 10L Waterproof Kayak Dry bag has a one-shoulder Strap that you can carry on one shoulder or sling over your shoulder. Can be folded into small size after use, to save storing space in your Backpacks or on a shelf.
- Premium Quality Kayak Bag that is simple and easy-to-use. Just 3 steps: Put Inside - Roll - Click.
- Waterproof Roll Top Floating Dry Sack is nicely sealed all around to ensure air tight and water tight to keep everything in the bag dry as it should be.
Details: 10L include single detachable strap for cross-body or over the shoulder carrying. 20L include double detachable straps, you can use either one strap for cross-body, or use two straps as backpack. Highest quality thick tarpaulin which is an ultra tough waterproof fabric, resisting tear, puncture, abrasion, strong enough to use in most harsh condition. However it keeps soft and touches smooth even in extremely cold season. Simple roll down top seal system allows for secure air tight protection against water. Advanced Heat-Seal welding all around ensures flawless waterproof construction. With detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for different size people and various carry style. Portable to carry due to its lightweight and easy to roll down for convenient storage. Bag will float on water after the seal is closed so you can track your gears easily. Store and closing the bag: Step 1: Put items into the bag, grab black strap on top of the bag and align the ends of the strap. Step 2: Roll down 3 to 5 times along the top of the bag untill you feel the air left in bag is proper. The more tightly rolled, the better waterproof performance. Step 3: Connect the buckle to complete the seal. The buckle and strap form a natural handle.