- 🐶 AGGRESSION TRAINING: Work on your dog's aggression training with these assorted ropes ranging from monkey fist balls to ropes with handles for you to hold.
- 🐶 PRIMAL INSTINCTS: Keep your pet's primal nature intact by letting them release their fighting side with some harmless aggression.
- 🐶 BITING & CHEWING: If your puppy is teething or has a tendency to chew on things, this is the perfect go-to toy to get it out of their system!
- 🐶 BONDING: Play with your dog and bond with them on a level similar to how they bond with their kin.
- 🐶 AFFORDABLE: Competitive price point allows you toss these when shredded and buy new ones without worrying too much about making a hole in your wallet!
Dogs that like to play tug-of-war is showing a healthy display of a dog's predatory nature, and it also creates a closer bond between you and your dog. Our toys are comfortable for you to hold in your hand and pull on, as well as easy for your dog to bite and pull on. Tug toys should be durable enough to hold up to the strength of your dog's pulling.
Rope toys are made of braided rope and can be used for fetch, tug-of-war or simply chewing. The action of chewing on a rope toy can actually be good for your dog's teeth as it creates a brushing-like action. When your rope toy begins to unravel, it's time to get new ones.
Our rope toys are made with non-toxic cotton fiber material that's safe for accidental ingestion, however we still do not recommend leaving the possibility for such occasion.
- Handball toy: approx. 15 inches
- Candy shape toy: approx. 14 inches
- Tug toy: approx. 11 inches
- Monkeyfist ball toy: approx. 3 inches
*Note*: Rope colors may vary from what is seen in product images. This product is more suitable for small to medium sized dogs.
What's in the box
x 4 rope chew toys